Wildland DC2 Hard Shell 120cm Tent
Desert Cruiser 2 exclusive to Intents Outdoors in NZ
The Desert Cruiser from Wildland is a patented streamlined aluminium hard shell roof now in NZ and exclusive to Intents Outdoors. A revolutionary design combining the durability of a hard shell roof tent, a low profile, real comfort, one of the easiest set ups you'll see, and the ability to carry your toys up top.
Low profile means less noise, easier driving and maybe the difference between getting into your garage or not.
So quick and easy to set up and pack away with patented gas strut system - less than 2 minutes to set up and pack down. Release the clips and watch gas struts lift the lid on your nest for the night. Comfy mattress and interior for a good nights sleep.
Added bonus with tough aluminium top shell strong enough to carry your toys with extra racks up top for rods, boards, gear, etc. Comes with 2 detachable racks that can be set side to side.
Available in 120cm and 140cm widths.
- fully enclosed tent for 2 with double mattress
- super easy set up and pack down requires minimal effort with patented gas spring strut system doing all the work ... less than 2 minutes to set up and same time to pack away
- streamlined aluminium hard shell top, low profile 18cm height, reduces wind resistance and noise
- Aluminium slat frame base reduces weight and prevents condensation
- low profile and weight makes driving easier with lower centre of gravity compared to standard roof tents
- aluminium side extrusion allows for attaching lighting, accessories etc
- 2 detachable racks can be used on top to carry more gear
- waterproof tent outer fly with silver coating UPF50+
- mesh window options to keep mozzies out and for greater ventilation
- 50mm comfortable high density double mattress with removable cover
- telescopic aluminium ladder and easy access side entrance
- LED strip light included
- storage pockets, shoe bags